Are you looking for an audiovisual service to put together your next event, but are not sure whether to outsource or use an in-house solution? Then consider the advantages of using an outsourced audiovisual company so that you can make an informed decision. There are valid reasons for why the outsourced option can often be the best one. Here are the top benefits of using an outsourced audiovisual events company:
- Build a relationship: To put together an event, you need to use people that you can trust in order to have the confidence that things will go smoothly. If you use an in-house audiovisual service, then at the next venue you will have to use a different in-house company. However, by outsourcing the event you get to from a long-term relationship with the same company. It also makes the event setup process more efficient, because once a working relationship has been established the audio visual company will know your expectations and demands.
- Lower cost: An in-house audiovisual company will typically have to pay in the region of 50% of their profits to the venue, whereas an outsourced company will not. Therefore, with an outsourced company there is more wiggle room to negotiate a better deal. That in turn allows you to stay within budget for your event. Furthermore, if you have a working relationship with an audiovisual company, then you can negotiate the price down even further by signing a long-term contract.
- Up to-date equipment: An in-house audiovisual company will usually make a huge investment in equipment initially, but then fail to update their inventory for 3–5 years. Furthermore, an outsourced audiovisual company keeps their equipment up-to-date to stay competitive. That's beneficial for you because you'll get a better quality event setup.
- Flexible technicians: In-house technicians will have a limited scope of experience, because they only work at that particular venue. Whereas, technicians working for an outsourced company will have a much wider range of experiences under their belt, which means you can use their skills to setup a wide range of events.
- Focus on your event: An outsourced company like AV Group will be dedicated to your event until it is completed. This level of attention will ensure that the success of your event is their priority. However, an in-house audiovisual company will usually have several meetings on the day of your event. This could lead to a lack of dedication for the event requirements.